The senior boys’ hostel accommodates maximum 30 students of A Level and Grade 11 and 12.
The junior boys’ hostel is for the students from Grade 1 to Grade 10 of school section. This boarding house also accommodates 30 students per year.
Similarly, there is provision of separate hostel for junior and senior girls.
- We have an outing on every alternate Saturday. Children get to refresh themselves and experience a variety of knowledge.
- We have house competition on different subjects such as drawing, quiz, games and sports, speech and oratory, plays and skits and so on.
- Spacious rooms with low and single beds. Each room houses limited no. of children so as to avoid overcrowding.
- Laundry and toiletry are well managed.
- Enough attention and care is given to those who are physically and academically weak.
- Children are accessed to computer lab, library and movie hall as per the scheduled time table.
- Food, with balanced composition is provided as per the hostel menu
Hostel Time Table
|1||Wake up/Wash up||5.30 am – 6.00 am|
|2||Morning study||6.00am – 7.30 am|
|3||Breakfast||7.30 am – 7.45 am|
|4||Self study||7.45 am – 8.30 am|
|5||Dress change||8.30 am – 8.45 am|
|6||School hours||8.45 am – 4.00 pm|
|7||Recreation||4.00 pm – 4.30 pm|
|8||Study class||4.30 pm – 6.30 pm|
|9||Self study/H. W.||6.30 pm – 7.30 pm|
|10||Dinner||7.30 pm – 8.00pm|
|11||Night study||8.00 pm – 9.00 pm|
|12||Lights off||9.30 pm|
|*Timing may vary in winter|
|Wake up/Wash up||6.30 am – 7.30 am|
|Breakfast||8.00 am – 8.30 am|
|Various programs like (visit to zoo, temples, monuments, parks, water spots, picnic, swimming, museum so on) will be scheduled for students from 8.30 am – 5.00 pm. This in turn will be notified to all the students.|
|Refreshment||4.30 pm – 5.00 pm|
|Study class||5.30 pm – 7.30 pm|
|Dinner||7.30 pm - 8.00pm|
|Bed/Lights off||8.30 pm. (for school kids only)|
- School uniform as per school code – 2 Sets
- Quilt cover – 2
- Mattress – 1 (5×3 ft)
- Pillow – 1
- Pillow cover-2
- Bed sheet – 2
- Big bathing towel – 1
- Small face towel – 1
- Night suit – 2 sets
- Casual wear – 2 sets
- Outing wear – 2 sets
- T-shirt – 4 pairs
- Vest – 4 pairs
- Trousers – 2 pairs
- Jacket/ Sweater – 2 sets (winter)
- Thermal coat – 2 sets (winter)
- Cap/ gloves/muffler – 2 sets each (winter)
- Slipper – 2 pairs
- Sport shoes – 1 pairs
- Handkerchief – 4 sets
- Under wear – 4 sets
- White Canvas Shoes – 1 Pair
- Black Leather Shoes – 1 Pair
- Navy Blue Socks – 2 Pairs
- Colored Socks – 2 Pairs
General Rules and Regulations
- There will be a “Visiting” every last Friday of the month in accordance with the Nepali calendar. You can take your ward/s after 4.30 pm and bring back to the hostel by the following Sunday between 6.30 am to 8.30 am sharp in school uniform.
- In order to bring uniformity we would like to request you not to send things such as, hair oil, soap, shampoo, shoe-polish, cream, toothpaste etc. All will be provided by the school and the cost will duly be added in the bills.
- Children are highly discouraged to bring eatables in the hostel. Such food might upset their routine intake of balanced diet at appropriate times.
- Children are not allowed to bring pocket money. Such practice is likely to spoil their habits.
- Frequently taking children away from the hostel in one pretext or the other is totally discouraged. Parents can however, take their ward/s only in some ‘exceptional cases’ with prior permission from the hostel in-charge.
- Expensive ornaments and watches are not allowed in the hostel.
- Parents/guardians are not allowed to visit the hostel without any special reason. In case of emergency, you can straightaway talk to the concerned authority.
- Every Saturday after 3.00 pm, parents may talk to your ward/s in the following numbers: School: 4472902, 4499662, 4483212. Hostel: 9841466165
- A visiting card will be provided to the local guardians of the child. The person who is responsible for the child should use this card and no other coming with the card will be allowed to meet/take child out except the one whose photo is attached on the card.
- An authority letter from the parent’s side is required if the child has to attend any special function during other days besides the mentioned night/day outs.
- If the student wants to leave the hostel one month prior notice is required if not he/she should pay for the current month.
- 2 auto size photos of the child and 2 auto size photos of the local guardians are required at the time of admission.
- Parents can correspond to the school authority via telephone, E-mail or letter.
- The hostel charge will have to be paid by 10th of Nepali Calendar.
- If the payment is not made within the mentioned period the child will be debarred from the hostel facility.
- The entire amount in the account section should be cleared latest by the beginning of the every term exam, so that the child may be able to sit for the exam comfortably.
- School authority has the right to debar the student of the hostel facility if any of the rules is broken or if any kind of misbehavior and misconduct is shown.
[fancygallery id=”4″ album=”8″]