Scholarship for School Section
Scholarship for the school section will be as per the directives of District Education Office (DEO). Scholarship for Grade XII will be as per the directives of National Education Board (NEB)
Scholarship for A-Level
Based on Merit
1. Based on Entrance (Both Science and Non-Science)
- 1st Position – Full Scholarship (both on Admission and Tutition)
- 2nd Position – 50% Scholarsip (both on Admission and Tution)
- 3rd Position – 25% Scholarship (both on Admission and Tution)
Need Based Scholarship
Scholarship for heading 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 will be awarded only after the identification of authentic documents by the Scholarship Committee (Vidhya Sanskar School).
District Topper Students will have to provide the confirmation letter from the District Education Officer.
Note: Students studying under scholarship scheme should maintain their position within top 20 in internal examinations throughout A-Level studies. Student failing to do so, the scholarship will be terminated
1. Letter from the government authority to prove the evidence.
2. Citizenship of Parents